Shared items

Shared items can be viewed here or you can get them as an RSS feed ......................................................................^^^^^^^^

10/02/2006

Shoe Lacing Methods

Shoe Lacing Methods: "Frankly, before I read this post, in my life I only know one way of lacing shoes by criss-crossing. Ian’s Shoelace Site shows me over 30 different ways to lace shoe, from tradition criss cross lacing, to lattice lacing. Look like some of them are quick hacks - those lacing style make the shoes “loose fit” or even can make your shoe to a “slip-on” without any knotting. For me, I don’t like to spend time on knotting, so this style caught my eye:




Checkerboard Lacing - This interwoven lacing forms an attractive 2-colour checkerboard pattern that looks fantastic on today’s wide fronted runners.

Shoe Lacing Methods - [Ian’s Shoelace Site]


"

No comments: